Friday, August 3, 2012

Why, Hello There!

Hi there :)
So I've wanted to start a blog for quite some time now, and last night, lying in bed (where, of course, one always has the most amazing thoughts/epiphanies), I finally decided to go ahead and do it. So here I am, ready to go!
I guess I should start off by telling you guys about myself. I am a 19 year old (almost 20!- yikes) beauty addict (make up, skin care, fragrance, you name it). I am obsessed with trying out new things, and am on a personal mission to find the best beauty products that I can dedicate myself to long-term. I've had experience with A LOT of products, and have many more in my mind to try out in the future (seriously, my shopping list is ridiculous), so I thought it might be nice to document my thoughts/reviews on them as I go (for myself, and for any of you guys out there that might be interested).
Some more about me: I grew up in New York, now live in Texas; I am a senior at university, majoring in biology; work part-time at an emergency room.
That's all I can really think of saying right now, I am excited to do my first post on an actual product (once I figure out what that is, haha)
Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment